Who is Ed Devore and why is his company “MD Customs Homes” one of Louisville’s most successful builders? Simple it’s his attention to details, low prices, integrity and willingness to make the customer happy.
Let’s face it when it comes to building a home there are a lot of builders out there but only a handful worth using. I can personally tell you that it’s a joy working with Louisville Builders like Rocky & Joe Pusateri of “Elite Homes”, Phillip Hill Homes, Ball Homes and Ed Devore of MD Custom Homes.
As a Louisville Realtor who sells more than 100 pieces of Louisville Real Estate, I’ve seen the good and bad in builders. There is only one thing better than seeing the smile on the face of a new home owner, that’s seeing that same smile 5 or 10 years later still proud of the home build by a good Louisville Builder.
What I love about Ed Devore and builders like him… they get “it”. By that I mean understanding that when a person makes an investment in a home they want to have confidence that the builder will stand behind their work year after year.
Watch our video about Ed Devore and we think you’ll agree that when it comes to building a Louisville Home, Ed is the type of guy you want calling the shots.
We hope you enjoy our blogs we love creating them for you! For more information about Louisville Real Estate or to buy or sell a Louisville Home visit our websites: http://weselllouisville.com, http://www.louisvillehomestoday.com/ and http://www.buylouisvillerealestate.com/
Search Louisville Real Estate by Neighborhood
- Louisville Real Estate home sales June 2010, By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- 1004 HOLLY SPRINGS DR, By Bob Sokoler – www.weselllouisville.com
- Louisville Homes Sales tick up a notch! By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- 6621 ROCKVIEW WAY – Billtown Farms Walking tour. By Bob Sokoler www.WeSellLouisville.com
- Where are the Louisville Home Buyers?, By Bob Sokoler, www.WeSellLouisville.com