Louisville area Home owners received a belated holiday gift today. According to a new report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), pending home sales rose 3.5% in November. That’s great news and it confirms we’re seeing a gradual recovery that should continue into 2011. Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist says “If we add 2 million jobs as expected in 2011, and mortgage rates rise only moderately, we should see existing-home sales rise to a higher, sustainable volume. So more good news for 2011.
As for Louisville Home prices, The new Federal Reserve report shows Louisville housing prices have actually notched up .46 percent in many areas of Louisville. The nation media and some local media outlets continue to report the gloom and doom for many cities around the United Stated, but if you read past the headlines the information is more positive for Louisville Real Estate Sales. Read thought the Federal Reserve report to look at the actual numbers for Louisville.
As for 2011 we think it’s going to be a good year to buy and even sell Louisville Real Estate. Look at our video above to see what we’re planning to do for our listings in 2011.
We hope you enjoy our blogs we love creating them for you! For more information about Louisville Real Estate or to buy or sell a Louisville Home visit our websites: http://weselllouisville.com, http://www.louisvillehomestoday.com/ and http://www.buylouisvillerealestate.com/
Search Louisville Real Estate by Neighborhood
- Louisville Real Estate home sales June 2010, By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- Louisville Homes Sales tick up a notch! By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- On the road with Bob Sokoler – Selling your Louisville Home!
- Where are the Louisville Home Buyers?, By Bob Sokoler, www.WeSellLouisville.com
- 1004 HOLLY SPRINGS DR, By Bob Sokoler – www.weselllouisville.com