Thinking about buying a new home? Jerico just did. In fact he built a Dominion Home and had a great experience. His only problem was stress… self imposed stress.
In fact we find that building a new home can be both fun but also stressful. Dominion Homes makes the experience easy, they have a central location for picking finishes and upgrades. But as a buyer you always want more. That’s what Jerico went through; even with a budget he was second guessing himself. It’s a common problem. Listen to Jeraco’s words of advice. He’s a great guy and if you see him walking along the street welcome him to Louisville!
Ready to build a Louisville or Buy a great Louisville home? We’re always just an e-mail or phone call away from helping
I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I enjoy writing them! If you have any questions about Louisville Real Estate as a buyer or a seller please e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , call me (502) 376-5483 or visit our websites www.weselllouisville.com or www.louisvillehomestoday.com
Search Louisville Real Estate by Neighborhood
- 6303 BEULAH CHURCH RD, by Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- 277 CEDAR POINT CT, By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- Louisville Home Sales…Up for May! By Bob Sokoler – The Medley Sokoler Team – www.WeSellLouisville.com
- Did the Home Buying Tax Credits for Louisville really help? The numbers tell the story. By Bob Sokoler – We Sell Louisville.com
- 2207 ARNOLD PALMER BLVD By Bob Sokoler, www.WeSellLouisvlle.com