They got us again! Louisville gas prices jumped another 13-15 cents a gallon today! You can still find a few gas stations with lower gas prices around town, but they are all going up. The reason according to published reports is the price of a barrel of oil. The price of a barrel was 88.49 this morning. Many experts say the price of gas is on its way up to more than $100 a barrel this year. That means we may see a $4.00 a gallon or more in Louisville by this summer. Ironically the oil industry looks at the strength U.S. Economy as a sign they can increase prices. We’re thinking of taking our Louisville Home Buyers around in an electric car!
We really hope you enjoy reading our blog as much as we enjoy writing it If you have any questions about Louisville Real Estate as a buyer or a seller please e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , call me (502) 376-5483 or visit our websites www.weselllouisville.com.
Search Louisville Real Estate by Neighborhood
- Could Louisville Homes Sales be on the Increase? By Bob Sokoler, www.weselllouisville.com
- Smiles on the faces of Oldham County home owners as sales increase!
- Louisville has been picked as one of top cities to buy a home!
- August 2008 Sales numbers for Louisville Kentucky
- Feb 09 Louisville Home Sale Update